Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday April 21, 2010

I'd like to say I am original and thought about doing a blog all on my own but that would not be the truth. A good friend was discussing her blog last night and I thought I would give it a try....see what happens......you never know.

Whats got me all Jacked up today? Could be lots of things...but the one that is really standing out is a phone call that came this morning. It was one of those phone calls made by someone who was thinking you weren't home so they could make it look like they care by leaving a message on your answering machine. Only thing was as they were leaving the message you picked up the phone and they hung up. Since you saw their phone number on caller id you know which phone they were calling from and then try to pretend they aren't home when you dial them back at that number immediately......Dude.....seriously......seriously! You've been called out.

Being Jacked up is not always about something that makes you complain. Last night I was all Jacked up on sugar. In it's own way it was pretty sweet....no pun intended. It did remind me of Ricky Bobby though and being all Jacked up on Mountain Dew. Since being on Weight Watchers for the last 6 weeks I have had minimal sugar. Last night I let myself go and just take it all in.....needless to say when you have been living on Splenda for over a month the real deal is something to write home about. So today, I am back on the Splenda wagon.....sugar in check and all that good stuff.

No comments: